Annual Informational Meetings
The meetings set for 2019 are:
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 5:30 - 6:30 P.M,
- Tuesday, October 8, 2019, 5:30-6:30 P.M.
- Each year, the DDA Board shall hold not fewer than (2) informational meetings.
- Notice of an information meeting shall be posted on the municipality's or authority's website not less than 14 days before the date of the informational meeting.
- Not less than 14 days before the informational meeting, the board of an authority shall mail notice of the informational meeting to the governing body of each taxing jurisdiction levying taxes that are subject to capture by an authority under this act. As an alternative to mailing notice of the informational meeting, the board of the authority may notify the clerk of the governing body of each taxing jurisdiction levying taxes that are subject to capture by an authority under this act by electronic mail.
- The informational meetings may be held in conjunction with other public meetings of the authority or municipality.
- The meetings are not for the purpose of voting on policy, budgets, or other operational matters.