Lawn Care & Landscaping
- Be Phosphorous Smart (provided by MSU Extension)
- Dog Waste
- Home Rain Gardens (provided by SOCWA)
- Lawn Care (provided by SEMCOG)
- Leaf Mulching in the Fall - Instruction Video (provided by SOCWA)
- Responsibly Managing Lawns in the Great Lakes Region (provided by MSU)
- Soil Test (provided by MSU Extension)
- Storm Drain Protection (provided by SEMCOG)
Septic System Maintenance
Does your home utilize a septic system? If so, you should be concerned about maintenance. Poorly maintained septic systems can cause serious problems, such as contamination, and be costly to repair or replace. Property maintained systems can be effective long-term.
More information about septic system management can be found here.